AC Installation In Mesquite, Forney, Balch Springs, TX, and Surrounding Areas
AC Installation & Air Conditioning Replacement In Mesquite, Forney, Balch Springs, Sunnyvale, Heath, Garland, TX And Surrounding Areas
For full-service AC installation in Mesquite, TX, and the surrounding areas, get in touch with the team at DVO Heating & Air Conditioning.
Choosing The Right Product For Your AC Installation
If you are considering moving forward with a new AC installation in Mesquite, TX, and the surrounding areas, you will need to choose a product to have installed. And though it may seem like an easy decision, once you start looking into the possibilities, it can be quite daunting. In today’s times, there are so many different AC units on the market that it can be hard to make up your mind. Do you want a traditional system or a ductless one? Is central air something you are interested in? Maybe just a window unit? The reality is that there are many different choices out there, but only a few will fit your exact needs. If you need some guidance to steer you towards the right AC, talk to the team at DVO Heating & Air Conditioning, and we can provide a recommendation or answer any of your questions.
AC Installation Experience Where It Matters
DVO Heating & Air Conditioning has been around since 2006, and throughout the years we’ve amassed a large amount of knowledge about different AC systems. If you’d like to use this knowledge to help with your AC installation in Mesquite, TX, and the surrounding areas, just let us know how we can help! We are not only able to provide suggestions when selecting a product for installation, but we can also offer input on how to actually perform the installation. Every home and building is set up differently and as a result, they will benefit from different AC configurations. Our team is happy to chip in when it comes to planning, but we can also perform the physical installation for you without a problem. We’ve done hundreds if not thousands of these, and we always provide a reliable and consistent service.
Set Up An Appointment Today
If you’d like to set up an appointment for an AC installation in Mesquite, TX, and the surrounding areas, call DVO Heating & Air Conditioning today. We are known for being punctual and on time for all of our appointments, so just let us know when you’d like to meet and we will be there. We always prepare for every installation by getting a feel for the work to be done and equipping our technicians with all of the necessary tools for the job, so we will be prepared once we arrive to set up your system. Just call (214) 460-3239 today to book a time at your earliest convenience.
Professional AC Installation in Mesquite, Texas
Quality Residential and Commercial AC Installation in Dallas-Fort Worth
There’s summer, and then there’s Texas summer. And if there’s one thing Mesquite residents know, it’s that being without air conditioning isn’t an option. We at DVO Heating and Air Conditioning are here for you when you need a new AC installed. Our technicians are licensed and certified per Texas regulations and have years of experience in residential and commercial air conditioning. By completing yearly continuing education and staying on top of the latest HVAC developments, we have solutions for everyone. We’ll thoroughly explain the process and help you select the perfect unit for your home or business.
Air Conditioning Installation Done Right
A properly functioning AC begins with how it’s installed. As with furnaces, there are specific calculations that need to be done to determine what size (power capacity) air conditioner your home or business requires. This skill separates trained HVAC professionals from handymen or other contractors. Your tech from DVO Heating and Air Conditioning will take many measurements and perform a calculation to determine the tonnage of AC unit necessary to cool your building. In HVAC language, a ton doesn’t refer to weight, but to the amount of heat needed to melt 1 ton of ice within twenty-four hours. Just as heat-generating power is measured in heaters, heat-removing power in air conditioners is measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units). For example, a one-ton air conditioner has a rating of 12,000 BTUs, meaning it removes that amount of heat per hour.
Proper Sizing During AC Installation
An air conditioner that isn’t correctly sized for the space it’s meant to cool leads to both energy inefficiency and equipment failure. It can be either oversized or undersized for the requirements of your home or business.
Undersized Air Conditioners
Undersized air conditioners must work extremely hard, and as a result, they wear out faster. Some signs that your AC may be undersized are:
- Your AC runs continuously. It rarely shuts off.
- Your home never seems to get cold enough during the day, but only reaches the desired temperature toward evening or nightfall.
- You’ve changed the filter and opened vents, but airflow is poor.
- Since having a new unit installed, you’ve been surprised to find your energy bill is now higher instead of lower.
- When you run your AC, some rooms get cool, and others stay hot.
Oversized Air Conditioners
An oversized air conditioner presents its own set of problems. While we’re used to thinking that bigger is better, especially when it comes to machinery, in the HVAC world, that isn’t the case. An oversized air conditioner reaches the set temperature far too quickly. Then, it shuts off before it can complete a full cycle of cooling and dehumidifying. It doesn’t get a chance to remove moisture from the air, so your house remains humid. Signs that your AC may be oversized are:
- Your air conditioner runs in short cycles, meaning it turns on and off a lot.
- The air inside your home has that “sticky” feel. Sometimes, areas of your home may feel damp.
- Your home has recently developed mold growth or a problem with dust mites. Excess moisture feeds them both.
- When the AC turns on, the noise it makes rivals that of a freight train or perhaps a jet aircraft taking off. An air conditioner of the proper capacity isn’t so noticeably loud.
- Like an undersized unit, an oversized unit isn’t energy efficient, in this case, because it turns on and off so frequently. It also will breakdown before its time due to the extra wear and tear.
Residential Air Conditioning Systems
We install AC systems in traditional houses, mobile homes, tiny houses, garages, and even attics. If your residence needs a specialty air conditioner installation, DVO Heating and Air Conditioning will customize a solution for your space. We install these types of residential air conditioners:
- Ductless, mini-split air conditioners.
- Central air conditioners.
- Portable AC units.
- Window units.
- Heat pumps (a fuel-saving hybrid of heating and air conditioning in one).
Your HVAC pro can install a smart thermostat for mini-split, central, and heat pump systems.
Commercial Air Conditioning Systems
We install air conditioners in standard commercial and light commercial buildings, as well as in new constructions. For businesses, we install:
- Heat pumps.
- Variable Air Volume (VAV): a system with a single duct and airflow that changes as needed.
- Constant Air Volume (CAV): also a single duct system, but the airflow is consistent.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF): a type of heat pump which uses refrigerant for cooling and heating power.
- Unit Ventilators: floor-mounted units that provide ventilation, heating, and cooling.
- Fan Coils (unducted floor or ceiling units) and Blower Coils (floor or ceiling-mounted units that are ducted).
If you require another type of air conditioning system for your business, let us know. We’ll help you select and install the correct commercial AC.
AC Installation Tips
When you hire DVO Heating and Air Conditioning to install your new AC, we’ll help you with all the important details. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- An essential part of your AC system is your home’s ductwork. Your HVAC pro will ensure it’s of sufficient capacity and sealed correctly before installing your new air conditioner.
- Check the manufacturer’s warranty. Make sure to register the product after installation, never repair your unit with parts of a different brand, and keep records of regular maintenance (at least once per year).
- We’re a licensed and insured contractor, which means your AC installation and home are protected from damages.
- Consider adding a programmable thermostat. They’re easy to install and help you save money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
Trust the AC Installation Experts
Since 2006, DVO Heating and Air Conditioning has been delivering honest and competent HVAC services to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Serving Mesquite, Forney, Bach Springs, Texas, and the surrounding areas, means we’re always nearby when you need us. Make sure to check out our special promotions and financing options on a new air conditioning system. Call us today, and we’ll help make this your coolest summer yet!
Air Conditioning Installation – Servicing the Mesquite, Forney, Balch Springs, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Schedule AC Replacement Online today!